For those who are at a point that they need to make some serious improvement in the area of health and fitness and want some free dieting advice that will help keep them motivated until they reach their goal, then there are some free weight loss articles that will put you on the right path, and this is one of them. The following is some free weight loss tips that will get you started on the path to a healthier, firmer, and better-looking body in no time.
The Metabolism Boost
If you want to start experiencing quick weight loss, then boosting up your metabolism is the place to start. However, the degree at which your body burns calories is dependant upon several factors. Men tend to burn a greater amount of calories than women when resting do. A lot of people experience a slowing of the metabolism around age 40. Although you cannot control your genetics, gender, or age, there are several ways that you can boost your metabolism and start experiencing Weight loss fast.
1. Build Muscle
• Even when we are doing nothing, our bodies constantly burn calories. People who have more muscle have a greater range of resting metabolic rates. In order to sustain itself, every pound of muscle used about 6 calories a day, while every pound of fat only burns 2 calories daily. This small difference can add up. Starting a weight resistance program can result in an amazing 6-pound weight loss the very first week! Note that this will mostly be water weight and weight loss will taper down, but the weight loss will continue if your workouts are consistent.
2. Lose with Aerobic
• Aerobics may not be the optimal way to build muscle, but it can rev your metabolism up for hours after a workout has ended. The secret to quick weight loss via aerobic is you must push yourself. High-intensity workouts yield a longer, greater increase in resting metabolic rates than do moderate to low workouts. To get the best, quickest benefits for more improved quick weight loss, try an enhanced class at your gym or incorporate quick burst of jogging in the mist of your regular walk.
3. Eat more Frequently
• Eating more frequently can help you lose weight. The problem with eating large meals that are accompanied by many hours in between meal is that you are training your metabolism to slow down. Having a small snack or meal every 3-4 hours, help keep the metabolism revved up so you burn additional calories over than the span of the day. Research indicates that people who snack often throughout the day tend to eat less at mealtime.
4. Add Spice
• Chemical compounds are contained in spicy foods and serve to kick the metabolism into high gear. Eating just a tablespoon of chopped green or red peppers can boost the metabolism up by 23 %. Research indicates that the effect of the peppers only last about an hour but continued consumption of spicy foods can add up to huge benefits.
5. Drinking Tea
• Drinking oolong or green tea offers the benefits of catechins and caffeine, which is substances research, has indicated rev up the metabolism for a few hours. According to research, drinking 2 to 4 cups of either one of these teas can put the body to burn and additional 50 calories each day.
6. Drink lots of Water
• The body requires water in order to process calories. Your metabolism may slow even if you are mildly dehydrated. Water is quite frankly the healthiest beverage, and it even burns calories, so the more you drink, the more calories you will burn.
Weight Loss fast Tips
Losing weight is basically a mathematical formula. You must burn more than you take in. Experts typically recommend creating a 500-calorie deficit each day through a combination of increased physical activity and eating fewer calories. This should yield a 1 to 2 pound of fat loss per week.
If you desire to loose weight more rapidly, you need to exercise more and eat less. This comes down to 1,050-1,200 calories and an hour of exercise each day. Make sure the calories are not too low as not to send the body into starvation mode and slow your metabolism. With this particular type of plan, you may be able to lose 3 to 5 pounds the first week and those who weigh over 250 can expect to loose even more. Those who eliminate or reduce their starch intake may lose even more weight. For quick weight loss dieter should eat mostly egg whites, fish, fruits, skinless poultry breasts, 95% lean meat, nonfat dairy foods, soy products, and shell fish. The following are some tips to help you loose weight and stay motivated to reach your goal.
• To stay full, eat plenty of low calorie vegetables
• Drink enough water so you will not get hunger and thirst confused.
• Keep yourself busy to avoid snacking when board.
• Avoid eating in front of the television, but opt for the table and always eat from a plate.
• Avoid skipping meals. Eat only three regular portion meals and one snack daily
• Tracking your food intake and weighing your self may do much to keep you focused and on track.
• Working out in the morning can rev your metabolism for all day calorie burning.
The effect of different drinks and foods on the metabolism is minuscule compared to what is need for sustaining your weight loss. The best tool to use for quick weight loss is building a powerful calorie-burning machine in muscle mass building in addition to remaining active. The more active you are the more you will burn calories.